Velocity Frequent Flyer and onsport.com.au today announced an exclusive offer for members of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program and golf fans. The exclusive Onsport Golf Club Membership is the only golf program offered to a frequent flyer program in Australia and provides a range of highly sought after golfing perks and benefits.
Velocity Frequent Flyers can join the new Onsport Golf Club for free. Members are offered a world of golfing benefits and experiences, along with the highly sought after access and entry to the most elite and finest golf courses in Australia.
Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer program General Manager Phil Gunter said the new Onsport Golf Club would provide a whole new level of membership benefits tailored for Velocity Frequent Flyer members who are golf and sporting fans.
“We continue to look for new ways to enhance Velocity Frequent Flyer by listening to the needs of our frequent flyers and developing our partnerships. The launch of the Onsport Golf Club is a new initiative that allows our members to have access to an exciting new partner program full of benefits, experiences and rewards,” Mr Gunter said.
onsport.com.au, co-founder, Matt Brodie, said the Onsport Golf Club is the first of its kind and partnering with Velocity Frequent Flyer enables members to have access to a wealth of golfing benefits and the ability to earn more frequent flyer Points.
“It’s no secret that many people who travel regularly for business or pleasure are also keen golfers, so we felt that developing a golf club exclusively for Velocity Frequent Flyer was a great fit. The support and enthusiasm we’ve already received from both golfing organisations and major golf brands proves that point, so we can’t wait to welcome our first wave of members soon,” Mr Brodie said
Onsport Golf Club Members will have access to the following benefits
- Ability to purchase tickets for access to private courses and lessons with PGA Pro’s
- Receive great offers from the biggest golf brands on golfing equipment, accessories and apparel from brands such as Srixon, Titleist, Callaway, Taylormade and Bolle
- Earn 4 Points per dollar on all golf club products, experiences and event days
- Buy tickets to participate in Celebrity Golf Days at renowned course such as Royal Pines (QLD), St Michaels (NSW) and Yarra Bend (VIC), hosted by the likes of Ian Healy, Brad Fittler and Jason Akermanis
- Points can be redeemed for all products, events and experiences offered by the Onsport Golf Club
- Ability to buy tickets to members only PGA Pro golf clinics across Australia
- Buy experiences such as caddying at a major golf event, or watching from ‘inside the ropes’
- Buy entry into the annual Velocity Golf Masters tournament, held at Royal Pines, QLD
The Onsport Golf Club is an accredited provider of the Golf Access program, a joint initiative between Golf Australia and the Australian Sports Commission, giving members the ability to purchase an annual Golf Access Membership for $99.
For a full overview of the Onsport Golf Club go to: www.onsportgolfclub.com.au