Terms and Conditions
Approval is subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Fees and charges are payable. Full details of the relevant credit card Terms & Conditions are available on application. American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Velocity Rewards American Express Card is issued by NAB pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office and purchases of travellers cheques), balance transfers, or when an NAB Velocity Credit Card is used as a debit card to access linked accounts or transactions we decide are wholly or partly for a business purpose. Also excludes fees and charges (including government fees and charges), interest charges, transactions which are disputed, fraudulent or involve abuse of your NAB Velocity Credit Card account, payments, and purchases which are refunded or reimbursed.
- This Special Promotion rate of 4.99% p.a. for NAB Velocity Credit Cards will apply to any balance transfer amount from up to two non-NAB credit or store cards for the period from the time the balance transfer is made to your NAB Credit Card account for six complete monthly statement periods, unless these amounts are paid off earlier. These balance transfer amounts are designated as purchases under the Terms & Conditions applicable to your NAB credit card account. If at the end of the six month statement period applicable to any balance transfer amount any portion of that amount is owing, that amount will attract interest at the Purchase Indicator Rate then applicable to your NAB Credit Card account. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Please note the promotional rate for up to six months on balance transfer amounts must be applied for at the point of full credit card application. This rate will appear separately on your card statement and only applies to balance transfers from non-NAB credit card (or store) accounts. NAB reserves the right to withdraw this special balance transfer invitation at its discretion.
- Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office and for the purchase of travellers cheques) and balance transfer amounts. Up to 44 days interest-free on purchases if you pay your account in full by the due date each month.
- Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional cards will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
- Annual card fee and interest rate is current as at 23 February 2013 and are subject to change. Other fees and charge may apply.
- National Australia Bank Limited has obtained NAB Premium Overseas Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Purchase Protection Insurance issued by Chubb Insurance Company of Australia Limited ABN 69 003 710 647 AFSL 239778. The benefits of NAB Premium Overseas Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Purchase Protection Insurance are extended to NAB Velocity Rewards Premium cardholders. The terms, conditions and exclusions for these insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Document and may be amended from time to time.
- Applies to purchases in AUD in Australia and made through virginaustralia.com or the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre and where Virgin Australia (and not a third party such as an agent) is identified as the merchant for the transaction.
- Membership will be automatically terminated if there is no earning or redeeming activity on a membership account for a period of 36 consecutive months.
Other important information
A credit card offers you great flexibility and convenience. But it's important to remember that, like any debt, you will have to repay it. If you are unsure as to whether you will be able to manage repayments for a new credit card, then you should not consider taking up a NAB Credit Card at this point in time.